Extensive description of 4775 Chancellor Blvd.
- Beautifully situated in a park-like setting on the University Endowment Lands. Close to all amenities.
- 1940’s house was renovated in 2008/2009, keeping its original charm, but fully updated. Completely gutted with all new electrical, mechanical and plumbing. Added square footage on all 3 floors.
- Many striking architectural features focusing on complementary curves and straight lines.
- Fiberglass high-efficiency doors and windows.
- High-end fixtures and finishes throughout.
- New perimeter drainage with electric sump pump and emergency power availability.
- Lennox heat pump (with cedar lattice surround) and furnace, provides heat and air conditioning.
- Energy-efficient natural gas on-demand hot water system with recirculation pump.
- Built-in vacuum with hoses and fittings for each floor.
- Two-car garage completely insulated and heated. 200-amp panel. New roof.
- Fully landscaped with full irrigation and lighting.
- Combination of original quarter-sawn oak with walnut accents and new red oak solid hardwood floors.
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace and French doors to deck.
- Dining room with French doors to deck.
- Full gourmet kitchen with two sinks and disposals, ubatuba granite counter tops, Electrolux full fridge and full freezer, Electrolux double wall ovens, GE Monogram cook top with grill and griddle, Dacor down draft pop-up fan, Bosch dishwasher, Kitchenaid microwave (all stainless steel appliances), huge custom island and ample custom cherry shaker cabinets.
- Pocket French doors leading to large family room off kitchen. Wired for surround sound.
- East wall in kitchen is framed and wired for future porch entry off kitchen (door is stored in garage)
- Powder room with full vanity and travertine marble floor.
- Office with large widow off front entry.
- Large rear cedar deck, half covered with lighting/half open, cedar decking secured from below so fasteners are not visible, natural gas supplied for future barbeque. Powder-coated aluminum railings with full glass panels. Steps down to large flagstone patio with a natural water feature in a private garden setting. Deck surrounded by cedar lattice lined with black landscape cloth and full storage beneath.
- Winding oak staircase with oak handrail and gun-metal black spindles.
- Solid oak hardwood floors.
- Electrical sub panel and vacuum hose storage in hall.
- Large, bright master bedroom capturing the morning sun with custom built-in closets and drawers, dormer with barreled ceiling and large window, French doors open to large balcony finished in cedar with natural gas supplied for future outdoor heating. Lighting. Access door to eves.
- Large, bright master ensuite with barreled ceiling, custom built-in closets, feature lighting, Silestone architectural counter top with double sinks, New Heat tiled floor, large walk-in glass shower and deep, jetted round soaking tub. Beautifully finished custom dark cabinetry. Kohler fixtures including comfort height toilets with quiet closing seats.
- Second full bathroom with custom vanity and Silestone counter top. New Heat tiled floor.
- Second large bedroom with solid oak hardwood floors, three windows, barreled ceiling in dormer, large closet with custom built-in components, linen closet, door to insulated storage in eves. Large access panel to jetted tub through closet.
- Third large bedroom with three windows, large closet with custom built-in components, linen closet, solid oak hardwood floors.
- Carpeted staircase with oak handrail and gun-metal black spindles. Closed storage under stairs.
- High quality nylon carpet in bedrooms and family room over new concrete floor.
- Large family room with free-standing direct vent natural gas fireplace, book shelves, wired for surround sound.
- Three bedrooms with large closets including custom built-in components, large windows, entry doors with full glass (obscured) to allow for light flow through to central family room.
- Large full bathroom with New Heat tile floor.
- Laundry room with large sink and built-in scrub board, Whirlpool Duet washer and natural gas dryer. Silestone counter top. Built-in storage closet. Tile floor.
- Large entry with custom storage cabinets. Tile floor.
- Large mechanical room with Lennox supplemental furnace, hot water system, sump pump monitor, vacuum system. Tile floor.
- Large two-car garage with automatic double garage door. Fully insulated and heated. Large east-facing window and French doors opening to flagstone back yard patio. 200 amp electrical panel. Wired for cable and phone. Aluminum shelving.
- Completely landscaped with new grass, shrubs and beds, new bamboo, mature trees, vines, dogwood and western red cedar hedge. Tumbled stone pavers, basalt steps, stacked stone, flagstone patio with full irrigation and accent lighting front and back. Remote controlled water feature in secluded back garden. Cedar gates and lattice returns with vines.
Phone: 604-512-8899 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org